Well-established financial services firm
Competitive compensation offered to qualified candidates
About Our Client
Leading international financial institution
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Candidate will assist with processing the General Ledger on a daily basis.
- Candidate will be responsible for monitoring all revenue and expense sharing agreements with the associated journal entries.
- Candidate will assist with preparing and filing quarterly reports including home office consolidations and SOX
- Candidates will assist with all month end closing processes i.e. expense accruals, transfer pricing and compensation accruals
- Candidate will assist with intercompany balancing, reconciliations and invoicing.
- Candidate will assist with preparing and updating of procedures for Corporate Accounting closing and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in a bank or securities industry
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or CPA a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation offered to qualified candidates.