- Start up venture, backed by a large sovereign investment fund
- Office based in Boston's Back Bay
About Our Client
My client is a start up renewable energy business who have recently spun out from a larger energy provider. They have the backing of a large international infrastructure fund, and have begun an exciting phase of rapid and impressive growth. Their office is based in Boston, close to Back Bay, and they have over 50 employees already. Their aim is to have 150 employees by the end of 2022, and they have exclusively engaged with Michael Page Boston to secure their next commercial Finance Director.
Reporting into the CEO, this newly created role will assist in the formation of an exciting new venture into the renewable energy space. This role is pivotal to the business's success. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the services providers responsible for day-to-day accounting and routine accounting processes, including accounts payable, general ledger bookkeeping, and accounting closes
- Manage external service providers including accounting and tax
- Keep track of reporting requirements for tax (federal, state and local)
- Prepare funding requests to parent company for different US renewable energy project on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Coordinate and work with the bank on credit cards, bank account setup and funding requests
Please note that a presence in the office is required for this position.
This role is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today using the link provided and it will be considered promptly.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree
- 7 to 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Renewable Energy is preferred, but not essential
What's on Offer
- Base salary of between $ 170,000 and $ 180,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (25% bonus potential)
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K contributions
- Competitive PTO
- Boston working location