- Global leader in a-Si technology in search of new Head of Finance.
- Company focuses research, engineering development and manufacturing.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leader in a-Si technology, focusing on top quality research, engineering, development, and high volume manufacturing.
They provide best-in-class high-resolution imaging solutions to some of the world's most demanding medical, industrial, and military markets for digital X-ray imaging.
- Develops company's accounting, finance and tax policies and practices, and authorizes their implementation.
- Provides strategic financial leadership and support on matters related to business development.
- Partners with company's leadership team to develop strategy, long range planning, and leads the financial planning process.
- Proactively recommends mitigating actions to help achieve planned business results.
- Provides insights on business performance in relation to strategies and goals.
- Communicates with company's financial sponsors on a regular basis.
- Ensures compliance with company accounting policies and develop relationship with auditors, tax advisors, and banks.
- Manage a team including external consultants.
- Manage oversight of outside legal counsel in addition to tax and regulatory compliance as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong financial analysis skills including knowledge of accounting, Tax and FP&A areas
- Excellent leadership skills, confidence, ability to influence key stakeholders, provide insightful financial analysis and share expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for working with a diverse group of people.
- Financial analysis of strategic possibilities, business planning experience to support current developments and active involvement in and control of third party business development, including long term deal negotiation support
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer