- Reports directly into the Controller of the Firm
- Exciting opportunity to manage a small Finance team at a growing Broker Dealer
About Our Client
My client, is the worlds biggest inter-dealer broker and are uniquely placed to add value to clients by providing access to the largest pools of liquidity and best pricing. This global broker dealer operates across all major financial, energy and commodities asset classes. Their clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis function for the Americas finance department, which includes supporting the trading desks and support departments
- Provide transparency around each business to senior management and business heads
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver month-end reporting and analysis of management results with a focus on revenue reporting and commentary.
- Lead the period forecasting effort and the annual budget process for the Americas region using OneStream application
**Urgent Role - Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours**
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 5-12 years of experience working in FP&A at a financial services firm
- Experience working with Hyperion Essbase, Excel, or Cognos to input financial data
- Experience managing a team is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous Bonus that pays out in March
- over 20 days PTO
- Medical Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Commuter Benefits