Seeking a High-Level Finance Manager
Growing, Stable Manufacturing Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Manage/deliver continuous improvement projects within supply chain finance processes/procedures.
- Act as owner of accounting policies and procedures within COGS.
- Manage and provide review of supply chain owned Balance Sheet accounts.
- Provide independent, hands on, evaluation/analyses of month end results and plan for all COGS areas of P&L.
- Create and provide regular controls & accounting training to entire Supply Finance team.
- Provide financial guidance and support to Plant Controllers.
- Deliver high quality ad hoc analyses.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA or prior audit experience required.
- 5+ years of cost accounting, inventory control and general ledger accounting experience in CPG/manufacturing environment required.
- Project Management experience.
- Detail-oriented; highly organized; self-starter.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- SAP experience required.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: 4 Weeks PTO, 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.