- Construction business based across North America
- Are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding construction business who are operating on a fully remote schedule.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Primary responsibility of this position is to provide operational and analytic support to the development, acquisitions, and financial management teams in addition to working within the organization to bring new communities to market. This position requires the ability to prioritize and problem-solve while handling multiple tasks under simultaneous deadlines.
The position will work directly with the Division Senior Management to manage the finance and operations of the organization
Responsibilities will include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the region's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
This position will also work directly with operations teams, supporting sales, development and construction activities to ensure Division and community operations achieve Business Plan goals.
The Successful Applicant
· Four-year college degree: preferably in Real Estate or Finance.
· 5 years minimum employment experience in similar roles.
· Advanced PC skills: with Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and ERP Accounting System
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player with strong work ethic.
· Readily available to travel to current and new development projects on the East Coast.
· Excellent analytical and writing skills required.
· Hands on individual-detail oriented.
What's on Offer
A competitive interim salary and benefits package