- Thriving consumer goods brand with great company culture
- 3 weeks vacation, 401K, excellent health benefits, summer Friday incentives
About Our Client
Australian based, family run, hard consumer goods company based near LAX. This company has 500 plus employees tapping into every market within their industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Performance and monthly reporting for US business
- Assist with budgeting and financial forecast processes, including variance analysis.
- Tracking and maintaining overhead allocations for key cost lines - Sales cost of business (COB), trade spend, marketing, travel, agent commission reporting, office leasing and 3PL supply expenses
- Manage, follow up and action processes for retailer claims and chargebacks.
- Assist with accurate review and calculation of customer pricing and margin outcomes
- Regularly review resourcing requirements for the department and recruits, interviews, selects and trains new staff;
- Oversee the day-to-day workloads and performance of direct reports towards the achievement of agreed objectives, through the provision of clear direction, coaching and support;
- Work with direct reports to set individual KPIs
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role.
Tertiary qualification in Accounting, and a working knowledge of US tax and financial legislation.
What's on Offer
Hybrid work model
Cool office space near LAX-easily commute
Great opportunity for an analyst to take on a manager position