Financial Analyst (Bilingual in English & Spanish)
An open-ended contract with a global bank
Gain excellent exposure to all areas of the bank with this role
About Our Client
A Spanish retail banking company with thousands of ATMs and hundreds of branches across the globe.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develops, improves and independently manages one or more processes (reporting, projects, systems, procedures, or products) within the Financial Planning & Analysis structure.
- Acts as subject matter expert providing functional and technical guidance as well as cross training to the team.
- Responsible for expenses monthly reporting and analysis: produces and uploads the requested details in the corporate system ensuring its accuracy. Creates and maintains expenses dashboard for deviation analysis. Follows up with stakeholders to understand and document such deviations.
- In charge of the capital allocation per line of business monthly reporting and analysis.
- Delivers well-analyzed financial forecasts to support the businesses strategic direction and budget.
- Supplies the monthly financial results presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Billingual is Spanish and English
- Degree in Finance or similar field
- Experience with Microsoft Office (ie. Excel modeling a must)
- Bachelor's Degree; Business Administration, Accounting and/or Economics or equivalent field
- Master's Degree; Business Administration, Accounting and/or Economics,or equivalent work experience;
- 5-9 years; Financial Planning and Analysis in the Banking or Financial Services Industry
What's on Offer
- Compteteive compensation
- An open -ended contract role
- Immediate start
- Foot in the door to a global bank