- Work in an accounting function of a rapidly growing financial services firm
- Work under the CFO on all financial planning and budgeting for the firm
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique investment banks that is rapidly growing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage revenue forecasting
- Manage invoicing for the firm's clients
- Maintain database of previous invoices and use historical date or project future patterns in invoicing
- Handle all collections, manage past due clients to payment, and forecast cash collections
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with senior executives
- Learn a significant amount about the inner workings of a boutique investment bank
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years at a CPA firm or similar experience in a Financial Analyst role. This is the most junior position in the department with significant upward mobility in the team.
What's on Offer
Base Salary, year end bonus, career growth