- Household Name, Easily Recognizable, Multi-Billion Dollar Company
- Unlimited Career Growth, Hybrid, Competitive Compensation & Great Benefits
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader in their space, post revenues over $3B, and service over 160 Million customers across the country. They are a household name in Chicago, and the country as a whole. Due to fantastic performance as an overall business, they are looking to grow their Finance team! My client offers endless career growth, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits (Hybrid Work, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k + Match).
- Developing forecasts, budgets and projections
- Perform variance analysis for actual results to budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly reporting package including P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows and related variance analysis
- Build financial models to evaluate investments decisions (capital expenditures, business acquisitions, etc)
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities through automation and system enhancements
- Ad-hoc projects related to improving overall business profitability and/or cash flow
- Partner with IT leaders for various Financial Analysis projects on an assigned and ad-hoc basis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Strong Excel Skills, and experience working in a relevant ERP system
- Entrepreneurial, motivated skill set - my client wants someone who is motivated to advance their career!
- Exposure to working with IT or IT Finance would be a major plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary Compensation + Bonus
- Strong Benefits Offering
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Environment