- Entry Level Finance Position - as little as 6 months experience!
- Remote working opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is an $8 Billion dollar organization that is rapidly growing and seeking a Financial Analyst to add to their team!
My client is #1 in their space servicing multi-billion dollar food service giants. In addition to restaurants, my client also has an expansive portfolio of products that are sold in grocery retailers to consumers like you and me - chances are many of the products in your freezer were created by my client!
My client offers mentorship, professional development opportunities, remote work flexibility, cross-functional exposure, and more!
- Partner with the food service (indirect) team to drive profitable growth and key decision-making for the food service business
- Provide decision making support to drive net sales and margin improvement at various levels
- Interaction with cross-functional teams to drive pricing and trade spends
- Contribute to improve sales forecast and timely proposal of actions to mitigate trade risks and maximize opportunity
- Develop and implement various financial analyses including product/customer profitability, key customer requests, trends and drivers, customer bid proposal support, etc
- Stay up to date on market conditions/pricing for various product categories
- Enable Sales teams to effectively manage trade budgets and maximize performance behind spending
- Any necessary ad-hoc projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business or Finance related work experience
- Strong SAP skills
- Trade Finance experience is a plus
- Trend/Pricing Analysis experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong results and action oriented
- Good business acumen
- Influencing and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Remote working flexibility
- Bonus structure
- Ample career progression
- Gaining national exposure
- Amazing mentorship and development