- Acquisitions & Development Experience
- Clear internal path for promotion
About Our Client
Reputable Multifamily Development / Investment firm based in Houston that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio properties. With significant growth of their Houston based portfolio our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team.
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Work alongside senior developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modelling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA nice to have.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets - multifamily, senior living, mixed-use retail all preferred.
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offers a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive base salary for an entry level candidate, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus.