- Client Voted Top Place to work in Illinois 3 years in a row!
- Highly Visible Opportunity - working regularly with Sr. Leadership!
About Our Client
My client has been voted a Top Place to Work in Illinois for 3 straight years. They are a recognizable name in the manufacturing industry, and are coming off a record quarter! The offer their employees immense internal growth opportunities, competitive compensation, strong benefits offerings, and highly visible opportunities to some of the sharpest minds in Accounting & Finance.
- Developing forecasts, budgets and projections
- Perform variance analysis for actual results to budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly reporting package including P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows and related variance analysis
- Build financial models to evaluate investments decisions (capital expenditures, business acquisitions, etc)
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities through automation and system enhancements
- Ad-hoc projects related to improving overall business profitability and/or cash flow
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in the Manufacturing sector
- 1+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience working in a relevant ERP system
- Entrepreneurial, motivated skill set
- Client is looking for someone trying to progress their career
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary Compensation
- Strong Benefits Offering
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Environment
- Great work culture
- Growing, stable company
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!