- Global Organization with career progression available
- Excellent benefits and compensation
About Our Client
A leading CPG firm with a truly global presence. The client is known for promoting from within and supporting candidates with their career trajectory.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build and maintain monthly operational cost and inventory metric reports to support financial goals for the Global Heads of Operations and Supply Chain.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to management with the goal of improving production efficiency, reducing cost, and reducing inventory levels.
- Analyze Return on Investment for Operations Investments to determine profitability and create a baseline for operational changes and actions.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Operations and Supply Chain teams by identifying short-term and long-range issues that are impacting COGS, assisting management with corrective actions.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly rolling forecasting of COGS, Manufacturing Variances against standard, and inventory levels.
- Assist with month-end close by gathering and preparing data to be reviewed by Financial Leadership
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified / newly qualified accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience working with inventory and COGS accounting
- Strong manufacturing accounting knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, comfortable with pivot tables and lookups.
- Ability to manipulate and work with large amounts of data
- Ability to bring positive attitude and enthusiasm to the workplace
- Experience with GP/Dynamics is preferred but not required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of between $80k-100k DOE
- Extensive benefits including 15% bonus
- 401k match