- Client is a global leader in their sector and a multi $b organization
- Multiple opportunities for growth in expansion within the finance team.
About Our Client
Our client is a global organization that designs, manufactures , sells and services materials testing systems. The company is a global leader in materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. Additionally, the client is committed to their core values and offers remarkable opportunities for personal and career development. They are a fortune 250 diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- preparing and analyzing weekly revenue and variable margin forecasting projections for the leadership team.
- Collaborate with accounting and operational business partners to develop financial forecasts.
- manage journal entries and account reconciliations in regards to the end of the month numbers.
- Correct account balances and maintain proper accounting controls and procedures when necessary.
- Will prepare year end audits, quarterly kit schedules, annual tax packages and other required corporate activities.
- Responsible for COGOS reporting, including data imports, exports and general periodic maintenance.
- Collaborate with corporate team and internal and external auditors on relevant issues.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferably with experience gained in a manufacturing operation or a CPA with relevant work experience.
- An individual who is self motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and prioritize/ organize tasks appropriately.
- Global mindset as well as culturally aware to be able to build constructive and effective relationship across the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to anticipate important timing needs that may impact the department as well as the division.
- Familiarity with accounting software and cost/ project accounting tools, including consolidating and reporting software.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 401K with company match
- Generous benefits including health, dental, life and LTD insurance, paid parental leave.
- Tuition reimbursement