- Growing company that is currently in Growth Mode.
- Looking for an immediate, impact player.
About Our Client
Client is a leading global marketer, manufacturer,and high-performance distributor with a rich history in the manufacturing industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensures systems controls are in place and determines operation's consistency with corporate objectives and standards through various verification methods and procedures.
- Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management; Prepares annual, quarterly, or monthly financial and operational reports and assist with the evaluation of business results.
- Prepares operating budgets for units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and other factors.
- Audits financial data and various statements, including cash flow, income, and balance sheets to ensure accuracy.
- Conducts financial analysis activities such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, audit, risk management and cash management.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures.
- Preparation of assigned portions of financial month close, reporting, and forecasting process e.g. inventory and reserve reporting, manufacturing variance reporting and analysis.
- Other tasks as assigned by site controller
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis (strongly preferred), corporate Finance, consulting or accounting
* Degree(s): Bachelor's degree from a leading institution in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
* Master's degree in Business Administration, CPA, CMA or related field, a plus
* Experience working for a leading global manufacturing business, in a public company or private equity backed company environment
* Six Sigma or Lean training helpful, but not required
* Exceptional financial acumen including strong analytical, financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills
* Experience in financial analysis, budgeting, reporting and profitability analysis
* Superior problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
* Successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
* Exceptional proficiency in financial modeling in Excel
* Solid PowerPoint and presentation development skills
What's on Offer
Global and Industry Leading Resources
Employee Progression Track