Looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a top-notch team
Immediately Available Contract role
About Our Client
A well-established national wholesale bank.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Support the Bank's analytical and financial reporting processes that include revenue and expense variance analysis, cost allocations, compliance analysis, fixed assets reporting, budgeting, and various executive management reporting.
- Departmental Reporting
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of the Infor budgeting and Infor Lawson Project & Activity Accounting (AC) and Asset Management (AM) applications.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-6 years experience, budgeting and forecasting a must, within Banking and Financial Services.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting with experience working with headcount numbers (working in tandem with HR, as in budgeting for HR/like headcount budgeting)
- Working knowledge of General Accounting and Budgeting applications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics required. MBA or MS in Finance preferred.
- Strong financial reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite
What's on Offer
- competetive compensation
- remote role
- immediate start