- Highly Visible Opportunity in a Global Billion Dollar Company
- Exposure and Development from the Global Finance Director
About Our Client
My client is a global multi-billion dollar manufacturer and has remained a dominant player in their industry for over 100 years. Located in the Chicago area, they design and manufacture key components and systems solutions into the residential white goods, commercial appliance, HVAC, and transportation industries. They're seeking a well-rounded Supply Chain Financial Analyst to join their team and continue to push the limits on success.
- Coordinate and manage tracking of supply chain, sourcing cost savings
- Develops and maintains reporting tools which ensure that management has access to accurate and timely information
- Maintain entries of all savings, inflationary, working capital improvements
- Prepares and analyzes supplier data including category spend and usage, marketplace demographics, and product cost structure
- Track, aggregate and communicate savings and market economic data and trends
- Provide analytical support to category teams
- Develop forward views on commodity prices, trends and impact analysis
- Build understanding of commodity impacts for major product categories
- Create dashboards to track and measure sourcing department performance measurements
- Develop tools and provide analytical support around:
- Review internal and external Excel data and evaluate and communicate anomalies and opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or in business or supply chain
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze reports to identify problems and the root cause of variances and recommend corrective actions
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources/formats and consolidate in order to identify patterns and opportunities around sourcing, pricing strategies, etc.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, discounts, weighted averages, and other financial and statistics knowledge, as well as data extraction and analysis skills using Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc).
- Knowledge of financial accounting, strategic sourcing, and supplier management concepts
What's on Offer
- Exposure and leadership from Global Finance Director
- PTO package in addition to a week of at year's end
- Ample career progression in a stable and growing company
- Gain national exposure
- Ability to make an immediate impact and put your stamp on the role