- Seeking a Financial Analyst; Direct Hire Opportunity
- Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist in preparing annual budget/quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare quarterly Actual versus Forecast reports.
- Prepare presentations for upper management: analyses, forecasts and budgets.
- Maintain P&L, cash flow, and R&D models.
- Ad-hoc modeling and reporting when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years experience in accounting or finance required.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, v-look ups.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter; multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.