Great opportunity with a stable company in the investment banking industry
Ideal position to transition into Risk Weighted Asset Analysis
About Our Client
Due to ongoing growth in the department in Greater Charlotte, North Carolina area, this financial institution is in search of a Financial Analyst to join their team. The duties of the Financial Analyst are as follows:
- Analyzes current and projected risk-weighted assets in accordance with Basel I and/or Basel III regulatory guidance.
- Prepares various regulatory filings related to risk-weighted assets.
- Prepares analysis and presentations supporting quarterly risk weighted asset actual results as well as stress test projections.
- Assists the Regulatory Reporting Manager in researching and preparing relevant regulatory reporting * Ensures materials are distributed.
- Performs a variety of ad-hoc analyses related to regulatory reporting.
Qualified Financial Analyst applicants should submit their resume for consideration using the associated link. Should your resume be deemed suitable, Joyia Johnson from Michael Page will be in touch.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in financial analysis with a strong preference for experience with bank financial reporting or risk based reporting Knowledge of banking and bank regulatory reporting, finance, or accounting, with a financial institution.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline. Master's Degree or CFA preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.