Seeking a Senior Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Growing Manufacturing Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and manage supplier relationship to control cost.
- Participate in budget and forecast processes.
- Business partner for cross-departmental functions.
- Identify and execute Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Determine raw material and packaging demand and maintains effective inventory levels to ensure production requirements are met.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1+ years analysis experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable; Analytical.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Virtual onboarding/interviewing.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.