- Competitive Compensation
- Robust Benefits Package
About Our Client
Globally provides tailored solutions for the life sciences industry. Operates worldwide with a multi-million product portfolio. Highly innovative and forward-thinking.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Analyze current and past financial data; including P&L income statements
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term strategic decision making
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Develop financial models and forecasts, benchmark and complete risk-assessments.
- Prepare operating budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate has strong interpersonal skills and is highly organized and motivated. A self-starter. Proficient in MS Office; experience with BI tools a plus.
What's on Offer
High five-figure salary with 401k and health insurance.