- Excellent entry level role
- Internal training program and career development
About Our Client
A single family residential company, our client is growing at an exponential rate and in need of new talent to continue to help them grow. They have a culture focused on developing and investing in its team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The financial analyst will work closely with the asset management team to provide analysis on the current homes portfolio. The goal will be to analyze the expense of each asset and insure it is in line with the portfolio strategy.
- Prepare underwriting models for the acquisition, development, and disposition of various real estate investments.
- Updating financial models and budgets for existing projects.
- Assist with development and acquisition due diligence.
- Assist with portfolio valuations.
- Analysis and interaction with property managers, leasing agents, attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, tax consultants, brokers, borrowers, and client representatives.
- Conduct in-depth research on market analysis for each asset class.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal financial analyst would have the following qualities:
- Experience as a financial analyst (1-3 years) with real estate
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented and organized
- Analytical by nature
- Problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker
What's on Offer
This job offers competitive pay and bonus