- Top Global Law Firm
- Process Improvement with High Exposure
About Our Client
Global, well known law firm with headquarters in Chicago, IL. Voted as the strongest law firm brand for the past 10 years. Client focus is in the technology, medical, telecom, healthcare, lifesciences, tax and antitrust arenas. Consistent year over year growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Financial Analyst will play a large part transforming the Finance Department and centralizing processes.
- Work with pricing specialists to ensure proper billing processes, payment terms and budgets and accruals.
- Communicate with top partners to coordinate and oversee budgets and client reporting.
- Research tax matters to ensure compliance.
- Serve as project manager to identify the root cause of any billing issues.
- Improve processes, procedures and create tools.
- Support firm leadership on initiatives and special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a financial capacity.
- Ability to communicate with high level executives.
- Ability to influence those around them.
- High attention to detail and a natural sense of curiousity.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- 401k match and profit sharing.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Many social events and volunteer opportunities.
- Inclusion and Diversity model.