- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
- Our client is full-service law firm with offices around the world and a staff as diverse as the practice areas they support. clients range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small corporations, financial institutions, and private equity firms.
- Master the fundamentals and intricacies of law firm pricing, and associated operations and analysis.
- Problem-solve to address pricing-related inquiries from within and outside the firm.
- Provide financial analysis of our legal practice groups and other aspects of the firm's operations.
- Produce standardized monthly and quarterly management reports and presentations.
- Grow your knowledge.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior expereince in the legal industry strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2‐5 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office‐product suite. (especially Excel and use of vertical look-ups, macros, pivot tables, etc)
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to identify and analyze multi‐faceted problems and recommend solutions. in a highly dynamic and fast‐paced environment.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Strong bonus potential and benefits.
- Active and very prestigious firm.
- Great leadership that urges career growth.
- Great mentorship.