Financial Controller - Stamford * Financial Services
Permanent position for a hands on financial controller in Stamford CT
Exciting growing company now recruiting a financial controller
About Our Client
Financial Services firm based in Stamford CT
- Responsibility for the "in country" finance, accounting, and tax delivery, liaising with head office central function teams in London and supporting the local asset management and investment teams in the US.
- Oversee accounting operations a which ares including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue, during construction and operations.
- Support the asset management team on the preparation of the annual budgets and periodic financial forecasts.
- Responsibility for delivering monthly operational performance and KPIs to corporate reporting team, working with asset management to explain and communicate variances against budget.
- Oversee month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes. Ensure that corporate reporting timescales are met and that data is presented in conformity with global guidelines.
- Together with group treasury, work with the investment team to ensure funding (either internal funds or external financing counterparties) for the projects, oversee the project bank accounts and help manage the corporate facility and project banking relationships.
The Successful Applicant
Hands on Corporate Accounting experience in a medium sized financial services firm
Energy trading experience is a significant plus
10 years of experience
CPA is a plus
What's on Offer
Attractive base and bonus
Ability to work in a stable growing company