USD100,000 - USD110,000
To work in a fast growing consumer products company!
To work on a fast-paced, collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is a food & beverage manufacturer.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing and/or improving, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing and/or improving, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, as well as recommending plans.
- Prepare and support the budget, forecast and planning and reporting processes with Senior Management, Department Leaders and Operations Team.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage the preparation and reporting of financial statements.
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Provide the status of the company's financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Manage the Finance Department accounting team by setting expectations and supporting professional development.
- Modeling of project costs and key assumptions.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all accounting policies and technical issues while operationally supporting business initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of accounting practices, ensuring compliance with GAAP; financial knowledge and understanding of key financial measures and accounting methods with an emphasis on financial analysis, accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- Minimum 7+ years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role.
- Experience working in an industry supported by a large hourly based labor force.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work closely with a small staff of direct reports and senior management.
- Experience with budgeting, financial modeling, and bench-marking.
- Proven ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits package
- Company discounts!