WORK FROM THE OFFICE OF YOUR CHOICE (CHOOSE FROM 3)
Establish and grow the accounting and finance function under the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established firm, currently in substantial growth phase having a couple of offices here in the Greater of New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Payoll & Health Benefits - submit bi-monthly payroll, generate various salary reports for management, ensure all payroll entries are classified correctly and consistently monitor the general ledger for accuracy.
- Billing - manage billing clerks, run weekly reports (including WIP, Cash Receipts, AR/Collections, Write-offs), ensure billing is done in the appropriate time frame, closely monitor write-off process to ensure appropriate.
- Accounts Payable - review operating bills, issue checks, investing any issues with payment
- Banking - monitor the bank account daily to verify income wires and disbursement transfer, reconcile all bank statements for all offices, handle draw requests and setup any wires, and keep track of petty cash.
- Reporting - prepare daily journal entries, prepare detailed financial reports incl. monthly consolidated profit and loss statement, summary partner's draw, work closely with CPA and prepare any reports required. General ledger management. Balance sheet preparation.
- Take on any ad hoc projects as requested by executive team and CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and MBA preferred
- CPA or tracking is preferred
- Experience with ProLaw, ebilling hub or equivalent
- Prior working experience within billing (min. 4yrs) and ProLaw (min. 1 yr)
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in a early stage environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work from multiple locations / office of your choosing
- Working from home at current due to COVID 19
- Generous compensation
- Very attractive over benefits package