Growing real estate investment firm
Great opportunity to take on a strong managerial role
About Our Client
Growing Asset Management Firm with a focus in Real Estate investments.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the finance operations in US office (including resources and infrastructure) and ensure its operating effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial and accounting matters including accounting, financial control, financial reporting, management reporting, variance analysis, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proactive in proposing and implementing process improvements within the organization.
- Work closely with outsourced service providers to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation as well as accounting operational compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Group Treasury and manage the local cash management and treasury matters.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g. Group Tax) and also external stakeholders such as auditors and relevant government authorities to ensure compliance with accounting, tax, legislative and other regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Minimum 12-15 years' relevant experience with at least 5 years demonstrated experience in a controller role / head of finance position.
- Preferably with prior working experiences in the real estate industry as well as knowledge in SAP and MRI.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS, US tax regulations.
- Hands-on experience in operational Finance matters.
- Dynamic and resilient personality with the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to be part of a global organization growing their US presence.