- Rapidly growing Real Estate company
- Looking for a Financial Controller
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly growing Real Estate company located in NYC. The role is based 5 days on sight.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for a portfolio of properties to meet investor/lender reporting requirements including booking month end accruals, prepare/review bank reconciliations, calculating management fees etc
- Coordinate with project management/construction to obtain updates on the status of capital projects and review construction draw requests submitted to lenders respective to loans for properties under construction
- Prepare/review capital calls to joint venture partners and/or periodic distributions
- Establish full understanding of all partnership, management and loan agreements, ensuring full compliance with all loan and joint venture documentation
- General supervision of staff assigned to relevant properties
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive tax management, financial reporting, and bookkeeping experience
- Ten (10)+ years experience as a bookkeeper or accountant Real Estate or Property Management
- Ability to flex to the ever-changing needs of the business; be nimble in strategy and shift to achieve company objectives
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets using advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.