- Opportunity for a fully remote position.
- Client will move quickly with a qualified candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is a blockchain-based platform focused on lending, borrowing, and earning cryptocurrency.
- Manage elements of Compliance Investigation functions, and work with the team on key compliance initiatives.
- Provide reports for high-risk clients, SARs, and subpoenas.
- Prepare information regarding internal team inquiries
- Escalate matters to the proper Senior Analysts, and take on investigations directly as well.
- Direct testing for any systems used for transaction monitoring or customer support
- Analyze reports, and flag cases for suspicious activity reporting
- Responsible for executing quarterly risk and control self-assessments for anti-money laundering
- Engage in periodical BSA/AML risk assessment processes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Chainalysis Reactor Certification (CRC), or related blockchain analysis certifications
- Strong BSA/AML and Transaction Monitoring experience required
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency and SAR writing
What's on Offer
Offer for the Candidate:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Virtual Interview Process