- Globally well known Recruitment Firm with Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Opportunity to join an ever Growing Industry- FinTech
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment brand that has offices in over 30 countries and is revered for it's services. Due to a stellar 2021, and an ever increasing demand for our services we are looking to hire aggressively.
This role will sit in the Financial Technology practice in our NY office, this practice is one of the highest performing divisions in the company per head and has one of the highest average fee's per head.
Our clients are Hedge-fund's, Investment Banks, Financial technology firms, with our candidates solving some of the best and most interesting problems on the planet.
- Face off with clients to help take in new work, manage relationships, deliver talent into their organizations
- Consult our clients on best recruitment practice, be it process, salary levels, where to find talent
- Source top talent via Linked-In, Internal Database, job boards
- Learn about Fin-Tech recruitment market
- Target and acquire new business
- Manage full recruitment cycle
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University, ideally with Business, Finance, Economics, or Technology
- 1-5 years experience of recruitment either in-house or agency
- If no Recruitment experience , 2+ years of working in a client facing sales position with a track record of hitting quota
- Desire to be a top performer
- Genuine interest or willingness to learn about capital markets, financial technology and technology
What's on Offer
- Market leading training from experts in the field (Leaders of this team are in the top 2021 performers for Michael Page)
- 20 days PTO+ 7 sick, 11 holiday, and mental health days
- 401k match, medical, dental, vision
- Hybrid schedule
- Competitive base and OTE compensation