- Bonus Incentive
- Room for Growth
About Our Client
My client has been within the snack food manufacturing industry for over 60 years.
- Knowledge in CAPAs, GMPs, SSOPs & SOPs, allergen programs, HACCP programs, and other food safety programs
- The Quality Assurance Manager will assure the consistency in food safety, quality and sanitation maintain the same level standards throughout production, and will do so by improving, developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices (GMPs), HACCP programs, recall programs, allergen programs, and various other food safety plans and quality systems.
- Evaluate current Food Safety programs to established standards and adjust programs to conform with regulatory changes or internal modifications to ensure conformance is relevant.
- Ensure the USDA regulatory requirements for Food Safety are successfully met.
- Guide the development, implementation and compliance of all HACCP programs. Ensure that all of food is being safely handled by recording and analyzing any and all critical control point records that track product through the plant, ensuring the safety of food products at all times.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Quality Management or Supervisory-level experience in a food manufacturing facility is preferred
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- SQF Certified is strongly desired
What's on Offer
- Great Benefits Package