- Contact to Hire!
- Fashion Position!
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held, high end lingerie company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Utilize several data sources to create report including: Available to Sell, Exception reporting (to identify SKU deficits), variance reporting of Sales vs. Projections, Replenishment and demand planning
· Review POS reporting in order to familiarize with specific trends and ability to recognize opportunities
· Update forecast reporting across all brands
· Create and distribute monthly forecast meeting notes
· Create Production Cuts report analyzing data to the SKU level, review current on hand, future production, POS trends and invoice trends to balance stock and cut to future needs
· Recap units invoiced, open, shipped and canceled vs. plan
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Planning or related area
· 1-2 years' of experience with operations, buying/procurement, financial analysis, and/or logistics/distribution.
· Intermediate and accurate Excel skills (ie pivot tables, v-lookups) and high attention to detail
· Experience with Blue Cherry preferred, but not required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· May need to attend meetings during extended business hours, when necessary
What's on Offer
- NYC office
- Contract to hire role
- Competitive pay
- Fashion experience at a high end fashion brand