Clear path to superintendent - senior superintendent positions - Union or Non!
Stability - 30M in backlog of commercial construction projects
About Our Client
Owned and operated in the Twin-Cities for the past 50 years, crusied through the recession by keeping numbers healthy within the company. Specializing in retail and commercial projects throughout the Twin-Cities, they have a backlog of work for the next few years, offerring incredible stability. They like to bring their people through the trades which can be very beneficial for someone who wants to progress through their career.
- Daily Management of all on site tasks
- Coordinating with engineers, inspectors, local residents, and sub contractors.
- Layout of site utilities and grades utilizing equipment
- Daily reporting of all work utilizing digital based tracking system
- Manage all site safety
- Some self-perform
- Coordinate with Project Manager
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years experience in construction
- Experience with on-site field work
- Ability to travel to job sites in the twin cities
- Experience with construction as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to come in Union or Non-Union
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Full Benefits Package and Company Car
- Family-Owned Company Culture
- Ability to promote within