Forensic Investigations Auditor
International Technology Company seeking a strong forensic data analyst.
This company offers upwards mobility, and room for advancement.
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing group that offers upwards mobility and opportunity to move to other areas of the business. They offer a great work life balance and benefits.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stake holders and management
- Perform investigations that can relate to fraud or other areas
- Data analytics exposure is a plus
The Successful Applicant
The best candidate will have the following:
- A bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 2+ years in Big 4 from Forensic Investigations/Fraud group
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- "Big 4" background
- CPA/CIA preferred
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Bonus potential
- Competitive PTO policy
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other benefits included