SQL or Tableau experience
Consumer Goods experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Food & Beverage business with global operations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Update monthly analyses with inputs from business partners and improve accuracy by understanding business drivers
- Own the customer and supply chain P&L reporting process, sales KPI and trend analysis, and profitability reports
- Assist in pricing analytics and commercial investment including customer terms and conditions, discounts and promotions.
- Assist the financial evaluation of corporate strategic investments including M&A, divestitures, capital expansion projects, etc.
- Partner with department heads in order to improve forecasting and controls processes
- Create monthly reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders including analysis of historical results, KPI dashboard and analysis of business trends
- Assist with implementation of automatic Tableau/BI dashboards
- Participate in the S&OP process development with other internal business partners
- Assist the continuous improvement of ERP developments and implementations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate FP&A or Accounting role. CPG/Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MS Access, Essbase) and provide recommendations based on results of ad hoc analysis to management
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions.
- Experience developing Tableau / BI dashboards and reports
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite is ideal.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results under high pressure environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Full medical benefits suite
- 401K with a match
- Vacation & PTO
- WFH flexibility