- Work life balance
- Great company and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work together with key business partners to support the group's baseline financial operations including driving the budget, forecasting, monthly financial close and reporting processes.
- Monthly financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, annual planning and ad-hoc analysis
- P&L Management
- Real Estate and Capital Management
- Process Analysis and improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Finance or Accounting experience; FP&A in a multinational or retail company preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Systems experience with SAP, Hyperion/Essbase, a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills are required
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth!