Framing Superintendent - Atlanta, GA
Owner, Developer, Builder with a solid pipeline of work across Greater Atlanta
Excellent bonuses and travel confined to Greater Atlanta area ONLY
About Our Client
Our client has been in the industry for over 50 years and are continuously growing.
Their focus is Multifamily and Active Adult complexes covering Garden Style, Podium and Wrap projects.
They will offer phenomenal benefits, competitive base salary, consistent bonuses, PTO, and more.
As the Framing Superintendent, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead all daily field operations realted to framing to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with the Lead Superintendent and PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Framing Superintendent
- Experience in garden style and mid-rise Multifamily ground up projects
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- Knowledge of Procore Construction Management software is a plus
What's on Offer
The business is able to provide comprehensive benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Company incentives