Freelance Graphic Designer
Well known Media business
Are looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to join the team
About Our Client
A well known, well respected Media business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will involve:
- Create visual concepts and designing and/or art directing static as well as interactive infographics from start to finish.
- The design work will include illustrations, static infographics, interactive and animated visuals, and data visualizations.
- You will work closely with the design team, editors and account managers to deliver best-in-class designs.
- You will lead design vision for specific projects and also be a part of the creation process for additional projects we propose and undertake.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or other communication design major
- Must have Illustration and Infographic Experience
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform, particularly with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A keen eye for layout, design and color
- Intimate understanding of the digital world (desktop, tablet, iPads and iPhones/smart phone) with experience designing for mobile
- Comfortable presenting work to and interacting with clients
- Ability to manage projects as well as leading your own projects
- Work quickly and independently but also as part of a team; can multitask and prioritize comfortably; can meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate