- Exciting opportunity with a publicly traded Scientific Device company
- Take on a leadership role at a high growth company with a lot of opportunity
About Our Client
Our client specializes in measurement equipment and measurement in support of biopharmaceutical market place. They develop instruments that perform analysis and produce data and scientists for their software.
- Develop front end solutions using Angular and Nodejs.
- Coordinate with design lead, architect, product owner and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with other members of the development and design teams in concept creation.
- Understand the development lifecycle, including submitting and reviewing code along with build pipeline improvement.
- Participate in ideation, technical review sessions, and agile ceremonies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with recent Angular framework versions.
- Experience developing with TypeScript and applying object-oriented principles.
- Experience development responsive websites and/or applications and mobile solutions.
- Strong written, presentation and general communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar field) or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5+ years hands on experience in user interface development
What's on Offer
- Retirement planning
- Join a publicly traded company