- Fast growing revolutionary software focused MedDevice company
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of an organization with high growth
About Our Client
Fast growing MedDevice start up in the Boston area that is leading the way in enabling better patient access by utilizing their digital health platforms.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Develop new user-facing features
* Building reusable code
* UI/UX designs
* Web Security
* Website and applications development and improvement
The Successful Applicant
* Web Optimization experience
What's on Offer
- Remote working
- Chance to be a founding engineer within the organization
- A real chance to contribute to the design, vision, and architecture of the companies applications