- Fast growing revolutionary software focused Travel company
- Join a company that recently hit #1 on the iOS App Store and Google Playstore
About Our Client
Our client is the leading travel and navigation app used by more North American drivers to save money on transportation than any other. Most recently, this company hit #1 on both the Google Playstore and iOS app store. They also recently posted record breaking revenue, hit $1+ billion in total fuel purchased through their mobile application.
● Debug, build, and deploy their Business Pages and relevant web projects
● Collaborate and maintain a high standard of communication with team members, designers, product managers to provide end-to-end solutions
● Develop in a full-stack software system which includes web applications, REST APIs, and microservices
● Encourage and uphold best practices for web development, including (but not limited to) writing clean and performance code, developing responsive code, and applying accessibility standards
● Implement practical solutions for large-scale problems as well as everyday quality of life issues
● Write integration tests for newly implemented code to maintain product integrity
● Create and review pull requests on a daily basis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work