- Competitive Pay + Benefits
- Growing team with a global CPG Tech Company
About Our Client
Product Sampling Ecommerce Brand
- Oversee the successful implementation partner inventory management systems and act as a 'superuser' to coach other team members on effective use of the system
- Constantly seek to identify areas to streamline our joint processes with fulfillment partners as well as internal processes
- Help to problem solve issues as they arise with fulfillment partners, escalating to Global Fulfillment Manager as necessary
- Work with customer success to refine inventory delivery processes and minimize non-conforming deliveries
- Identify internal non-compliance with process and communicate to Customer Success Lead / Brand Partnerships Managers to remediate internal issues
- Use data from our system/fulfillment partners to monitor delivery against service level agreements across all campaigns
- Meet with Key fulfillment partners weekly to discuss current service delivery
- Monitor action plans and remediation of issues
- Report to Global Fulfillment Manager on a regular basis on SLA compliance for key partners
- Ensure that we have a standardized set of packaging options for each mailing format for each fulfillment partner
- Source/procure packaging to meet requirements of campaign pipeline.
- Optimize and refine our packaging solutions working with Brand Partnerships to understand brand needs and the fulfillment partners to implement
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience within an operations or project management environment
- Proficient knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Asana) and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in identifying and implementing process improvement solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with third parties and create / refine joint processes
- Fast learner and ability to implement new knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Team player, with excellent communication skills who thrives on the opportunity to deliver amazing results
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to work and succeed in a rapid, fast growth environment!
- Experience of sample fulfillment or small format kitting/fulfillment
- Understanding of US/Canada postal systems/formats.
What's on Offer
- 26 days of Annual Leave, which includes the period between Christmas and New Year when all company offices are closed
- One 'Life Moment' per year of additional leave, which you can define. It could be your child's first day at school, a house move or your birthday
- Quarterly Wellness Allowance
- After 5 & 10 years, (in your 6th and 11th years) you have the opportunity to take a four week sabbatical with a generous contribution from company towards whatever you have planned
- Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment
- Eligibility for our flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work
- Participation in Company Annual Bonus Plan and 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- A range of medical, dental and vision Healthcare Plans as well as Commuter Benefits
- Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities)