- Promotion targets set month one with actions to hit it.
- Uncapped quarterly commission structure.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive recruitment search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Apply using the link provided and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales internship or applicable work experience
- High energy, determination, and resilience
- Self-driven and results-driven individual who will make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Creative problem- solvers who enjoy a highly collaborative environment
What's on Offer
- Base salary that increases with each promotion
- Uncapped quarterly commission (average commission is $9,000)
- 20 PTO days
- 7.5 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Flexible working environment with remote options
- Team and company outings
- Additional company incentives based on performance