Full Desk Recruiter
Guaranteed Base Salary with Bonus Incentives
Strategic Career Growth Plan
About Our Client
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment.
- Advise and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintain a candidate database.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or project.
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice.
- Network to build market intel that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- 1+ years relevant experience; previous staffing or sales experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success
- High energy, determination and resilience
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Self-motivated; detail oriented.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Bonus Potential
- Excellent Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision
- 20 Vacation Days, 5 Sick Days, 11 Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Trips for Top Performers
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work Hard/Play Hard
- World-class Training and Development
- 401K with company match