- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through clear targets
- Unlimited earning potential in a merit based promotion environment
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global recruitment consultancy firm looking to add top sales and recruitment professionals to our team. In Chicago we recruit for mid-senior level real estate, construction, finance, accounting, supply chain and procurement professionals across a variety of regions. Out of 8 North American offices we consistently rank in the front of career progressions and earning potential for our consultants. Apply today for immediate consideration to join our growing team in a Full Desk Sales Recruiter role.
The key responsiblities for a Full Desk Sales Recruiter are:
- Hunt for new business opportunities and generate leads.
- Develop and pitch client proposals.
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates/fees.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Headhunt, source, and build relationships with potential candidates, utilizing a variety of resources.
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Manage sales processes from interview through offer stage.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Full Desk Sales Recruiter candidate will have:
- Passionate sales professional with a minimum of two years of experience
- B2B sales experience: Top 20% of your peer group based on revenue/deals closed and experience winning, closing, and growing accounts. Recruiting experience appreciated but by no means required
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to persevere through rejection
- Coachable: We provide and require custom training at every level of our business. You just have to be open to receiving feedback, learning, and getting better.
- Strong communication skills
- Love for a fast-paced exciting work environment
- Positive attitude. We don't tolerate negative or selfish behavior. If you are a positive team player you will fit in great.
- Hardworking: This isn't a 9:00-5:00 job. It also isn't a 7:00-7:00 job. I don't care about your hours I care that you will work as much as needed to get the job done.
What's on Offer
On offer for a Full Desk Sales Recruiter candidate is:
- Base Salary ranging from $60,000 base - $90,000 base
- Uncapped earning potential / quarterly bonuses (average consultant nets $10,000 in bonuses in year 1, average bonus payout last quarter was $17,000)
- 25 PTO days +11 company holidays (starting)
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Black and white promotion criteria
- A low-turnover culture of people that care about you and your development inside and outside of work.