- Amazing Opportunity to grow at a company
- Help build one of the most innovative products
About Our Client
They are one of the worlds largest companies for college recruiting!
- Collaborate with the Product team to craft technical solutions that meet internal and external customer needs.
- Deliver product features while ensuring performance, stability and security of applications and systems.
- Employ test-driven development, the testing pyramid; using automation for tests, builds and deployment; implementing monitoring and logging proactively.
- Craft and maintain documentation to assist team members in understanding product architecture and document architectural and engineering decisions.
- Participate in design sessions, story sessions, pairing sessions, code reviews, lightning talks, and ongoing independent research tasks.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise in Web application framework and languages, e.g., Ruby on Rails, Java/Spring, .NET, or Python/Django.
- Knowledgeable in SQL query design and optimization, as applied to web application performance.
- Exposure to domain driven design and microservices architectures.
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) infrastructure and tools.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work forever
- **MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US**