- 100% Remote Opportunity!
- Be a leader in development and technical decision making!
About Our Client
This rapidly growing company is powering the future of property care and services. They help vacation rental managers deliver the best service experience to their clients and reduce the headaches of property management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Work with a team to produce maintainable and scalable software that helps improve their customers' ability to efficiently manage their business operations
- Build and strategize for today and tomorrow to match the growth opportunity of the company
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand product and user goals, helping to make sound technical decisions and effective software solutions
- Take time to help engineers solve problems, lead by example, and level up the organization as we grow
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years of professional experience building and delivering web applications
- Solid understanding of a front-end framework (React preferred)
- Deep understanding of a functional web application language (Python or Ruby preferred)
- Solid understanding of REST API development, back-end principles and design patterns
- Strong interpersonal communication.
What's on Offer
The compensation package includes:
-Work from Home
-Medical, Health and Dental