- Fully Remote position with great opportunity for career growth
- Ability to make a true impact with a leading hospital network
About Our Client
My client is a leading health care network located in Chicago. The primary responsibility of the Strategic Sourcing Analyst is to provide assistance to the Strategic Sourcing Manager on sourcing projects through spend analysis, conducting RFPs/RFQs, contract management, contract negotiation and vendor management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact within the health care space in the Chicago area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage and lead multiple medium-to-large sourcing engagements, including current state and budget evaluation
- Development of strategy and approach, compiling scope of work and other requirements, drafting the RFx, evaluation of the vendor proposals, and negotiation of final business terms
- Present analysis--both qualitative and quantitative--to Procurement leadership and key stakeholders prior to obtaining approval to award business
- Organize and lead meetings with both internal stakeholders and external vendor partners
- Collaborate with internal partners (i.e. Business Owners, Risk Management, Contracts, Legal, etc) to mitigate risk by ensuring all sourcing events executed are in full agreement with corporate policies and procedures
- Research market and pricing data to develop analytics to support negotiation strategies and justify award decisions
- Build Sourcing project pipeline by reviewing expiring contracts, tracking and analyzing supplier spend, and presenting recommendations to Sourcing leadership
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate Strategic Sourcing's value proposition with the vendor selection process to internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- 1-5 years of strategic sourcing or supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills within a complex organization
- Demonstrated success managing a strategic sourcing project
What's on Offer
The target compensation for the Strategic Sourcing Analyst is $65,000 - $80,000 base salary commensurate with candidate experience.